Thursday, July 4, 2013

Avril Lavigne - Tomorrow (Live Acoustic)

Avril Lavigne
Tomorrow (Live Acoustic)

G       Em7              Cadd9
  And I wanna believe you
                                  G
when you tell me that it will be okay
       Em7               Cadd9(hold)
Yeah I try to believe you,          But I don't
G          Em7                   Cadd9                
when you say that it's gonna be,
                                      G
it always turns out to be a different way
  Em7               Cadd9        G
I try to believe you, just not today
        Em7         Cadd9
Today today today today




Chorus:
Em                 D/F#          C     Em  G/B
  And I don't know how I feel, tomorrow, tomorrow
Em             D/F#           C     Em
  I don't know what to say, tomorrow,
  G/B                   G
tomorrow is a different day


Verse 2:
     Em7                  Cadd9                            G
It's always been up to you, it's turning around it's up to me
          Em7                 Cadd9       G
I'm gonna do what I have to do, just don't
            Em7                  Cadd9                     G
Come on and give me a little time, leave me alone a little while
Em7                Cadd9            G
Maybe it's not too late, just not today
        Em7         Cadd9
Today today today today, oh

(Repeat Chorus)


Bridge:
       Em7         Cadd9                          G
Hey ya yeah hey ya yeah, and I know I'm not ready
       Em7         Cadd9                G
Hey ya yeah hey ya yeah, maybe tomorrow
       Em7         Cadd9                         G
Hey ya yeah hey ya yeah yeah yeah, I'm not ready
       Em7         Cadd9                G
Hey ya yeah hey ya yeah, maybe tomorrow


Outro:
      Em7              Cadd9                               G
And I wanna believe you, when you tell me that it will be okay
  Em7            Cadd9           G
I try to believe you, just not today
        Em7         Cadd9  G
Today today today today oh yeah
  Em7             Cadd9                    G
Tomorrow it might change maybe a better day
         Em7   Cadd9 G
da ra ra ra raaaa oh yeah
  Em7             Cadd9
Tomorrow it might change
     G(Let Ring)
yeah yeah

No comments: